Brief Introduction of Chlorine Dioxide
Chlorine Dioxide is a kind of highly effective, safe, quick and broad spectrum disinfectant, recommended to the world by WHO and FAO with class A1. It is the fourth generation of disinfectant after Bleaching Powder( Pypocholoride), Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC (sodium dichloroisocyanurate)) and Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCCA). Chlorine dioxide is a good sterilization agent against bacteria, mold, fungi, virus, as well as their spores.
Advantages of Chlorine Dioxide Disinfectant
As the latest kind of disinfectant, Chlorine Dioxide qualifies many advantages:
1) quick & efficient sterilization
2) kills 99% of bacteria in 1 minute under 0.2-0.8ppm
3) by sterilization efficiency, it's 10 times of chlorine, 2 times of sodium hypochlorite; by virus inhibition, it's 3 times of chlorine, 1.9 times of ozone.
4) PH will barely not affect its sterilization efficiency.
5) Algae & Manganese removal, deodorization, long lasting time in water
Comparison between Chlorine Dioxide Disinfectant and other common Disinfectants